Thank you so much for you interest in Fundraising with The Farm Bakery, our family has been making Apple Dumplings and other baked goods for over 60 years– you may formerly remember us from Meyers Restaurant in Quakertown, PA. Our passion is supporting our community with good wholesome baked goods, made with all local ingredients when possible. We use only Organic Whole Wheat White Pastry Flour in our Apple Dumplings and get all of our flours from a local mill in Halifax, PA - Small Valley Milling.
- The orders will be due 1 week before your delivery date.
- We can set up multiple delivery dates if you would like. Our delivery times are Tuesday through Friday.
- We package them individually unless requested otherwise. They will keep for about 4-5 days under refrigeration and do freeze very well for up to 6 months.
- We have had some people order them for a banquet dinner, in that case we can deliver them on sheet pans.
- Your cost is $4.00 per dumpling and we recommend selling them for $6.50.
- Payment will be due the date of delivery in either cash or check
- If you have orders that come in after the due date, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, most of the time we are able to accommodate some add-ons
- We can make Spelt Flour Apple Dumplings. These are designed for people with gluten sensitivities, they are not gluten-free, but people who have gluten allergies can sometimes tolerate a Spelt Flour Dumpling. These would be $4.50 per dumpling.
- Shoo Fly Pies and Funny Cakes are available too. Your cost would be $8 and we recommend selling them for $10.