Its hard to believe that Fall is right around the corner. I always get a little sad around this time of year because it's back to the crazy school year schedule with homework, activities, and earlier bedtimes. Everyone with kids can probably relate- its bittersweet. On one hand your excited because the kids will stop saying "Mom, Dad I'm bored, what can i do?" To which we reply, "um... play outside!!! :-) On the other hand its nice to not have to worry about bedtime, structure and schedules in the Summer and just enjoy the kids!!
As Summer comes to a close and Fall approaches its a great time to start thinking about Fundraising for your sports team, schools and organizations. At "The Farm Bakery" we have been doing Apple Dumpling Fundraisers for years! It's a great way to offer something different and delicious for your group. The Fall is a great time for Apple Dumplings too, as apple season is right around the corner. We would love to partner with you and help your organization achieve their goals. Check out all of the details below and please do not hesitate to email with any additional questions. If you are considering booking a fundraiser in the Fall, I would make sure you get on our calendar soon, its filling up quickly!
Enjoy the last few weeks of Summer and every moment with your children, friends and family!! It all goes by way too fast.
-Chris & Becca Lynde
F U N D R A I S I N G D E T A I L S
· Choose the date, delivery location and time of your order. Deliveries can be scheduled Tuesday through Friday.
· The final apple dumpling count will be due 1 week before your delivery date.
· We package them individually unless requested otherwise.
· If you would like them for a banquet dinner, we can deliver them on sheet pans.
· Your cost is $3.50 per dumpling and we recommend selling them for $6.00.
· Payment will be due the date of delivery in either cash or check.